Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Pink loves the US NAVY

This item is a pair of sweatpants that I found at the Navy Exchange today. I saw this new line of products on the VS website a few weeks ago, and I purchased the gray set for my collection of navy garb. These pants are navy blue, and different than what was on the VS website, I was compelled to buy them also. Against my husband's wishes, I actually spend alot of time in my frumpy sweatshirts and pants. Unfortunately, this is a hazzard of working from home. The candidates that I work with have no idea that I working from home in my PJ's. My team knows this, because they are probably in their PJ's also. There is nothing better than a new cozy pair of sweats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comment love! Thanks for stopping by!