Saturday, September 12, 2009

Year of Schnibbles

I am mostly excited. My first Year of Schibbles kit arrived yesterday. This project is hosted by The Pink Pincushion and A Quilting Life I ordered the complete kit, which is supposed to include material for the front, back and binding. I ordered it on Sept 1st, but there was bit of delay in shipping because of a shortage of patterns. It came with some beautiful yardage of holiday fabric, but it came without the charm pack. It is just a small kit, and supposed to go together easily since it is mostly charm squares. I now need to get them to send my squares. Hopefully I can get them soon, since this supposed to be completed by before the October project gets posted. It is a cute little bundle though!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! It looked like a wonderful little kit for you Schnibbles project... just missing a little something! Yikes! I hope you get it soon. The shops will be better prepared next month now that we know how many people are participating! 85- who wooda' thought:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how is yours coming along? i like your fabric choices... and ordering from the quilt shoppee because they send skittles!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comment love! Thanks for stopping by!