Saturday, October 03, 2009

MEDEVAC off a submarine....

I am sure everyone is very curious what happens if someone needs to leave the submarine. Its not exactly an easy task, and I am sure it is is a very expensive process. I remember being told by our XO's wife prior to the last deployment that it is a very dangerous activity, and if we were smart we wouldn't want our husband to leave the boat this way. I understood what she was saying, and I had seen THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER, where they had sent one of the Baldwin brothers out to the "Dallas. This video is real, and kudos to both the submariners and coast guard crew for a safe execution of this very dangerous maneuver. I hope the evacuated crew member is safe and well soon!




1 comment:

I appreciate comment love! Thanks for stopping by!