Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lucky lately




This magnificent bundle was the first to arrive. The FATQUARTERLY team was giving away a ton of quilting loot from Jaybird Quilts. My bundle came with the Unwind pattern, a Robert Kauffman Jelly roll of some wonderful cheery prints, and a fun new ruler! I am excited to try it out.



The Happy Zombie Blog was hosting a  book tour for Erin Gilday. Both of these fantastic artists are from Portland. Makes me miss this wonderful city. This fun book arrived along with a charm pack of the Happy Mochi Yum Yum. Its ironic that the subject of this book is an homage to the Seminole style of patchwork and, being here in Florida, there is no shortage of Seminole paraphernalia, but I think this will be alot more fun to display.

1 comment:

I appreciate comment love! Thanks for stopping by!