Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cookies

I went to see Drew on duty last night. I brought him dinner, and neglected to bring cookies, much to the dismay of the duty section. I told Drew early in the day to tell them I was not bringing cookies, because I knew I would feel bad if they were expecting it, but they still gave me a hard time for the lack of sweets. Or perhaps they gave Drew a hard time, I am not quite sure which, but I still felt guilty.

Drew has duty again Friday, and I told the guys that I would bring them dessert that night, hopefully, it will meet their high standards. I have a wardroom dinner that night. It is nice to have something to look forward to. I enjoy these evenings out, especially on the nights when I would otherwise be home alone, trying to figure out how to enjoy a Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comment love! Thanks for stopping by!