Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Wednesdays

Today I read an article about blogging, so I decided to give it another shot. No one is dying, but sometimes I feel like I need to better express my feelings, and perhaps I should join the 12 million other bloggers who have found some peace with this method.

Each morning, it seems that I wake up wondering what is going to be thrown my way. I like to think that each day is a new start, but sometimes I wake up and wonder where is each day is going. This morning, I woke up exhausted. I hate these days that I wake up feeling more tired then when I went to sleep.

I attempted to get to work early this morning to clean up my office, and prepare for my long day ahead of me, but was hampered by my lack of keys. I called the hubby because I was sure that I had left my keys in his car last night, but in the process made him late for work as well. Fortunately he loves me enough, he turned around after he had driven on base and came home. The keys were not there and I later discovered that I left them in Harford last night. I felt horribly for dragging Drew back to the house, but love that he came.

Tonight hopefully Drew will come home at a normal time. I love when he does, I feel like we can enjoy the evening together. I plan to cook dinner tonight. I think I will make spaghetti. It has been a while since I have cooked that, but Drew loves it, and I know it will make the evening better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comment love! Thanks for stopping by!