Monday, August 04, 2008

I love days off...

I am very much enjoying my non-working days. I will for sure need a schedule sometme soon, but that day has not come yet, and I am not dissapointed.

A few of us went out for a birthday brunch this morning. It was a fun time to gab and enjoy a meal. Later we all ended up at the pool. I was a little worried when we got there. The pool was not very warm, and the were alot of dark clouds out, but the sun came out soon and we were able to enjoy a great afternoon. Ever since the pool, I have been experiencing a bit of neck pain, I am not sure what it is from, but hopefully I will be able to sleep it off tonight.

We had a great cookout tonight over at Mr. and Mrs. B's house. It was fun, and the dogs had a great time. I made my wonderful spinach and artichoke dip, and I have a little left for Drew to enjoy tomorrow when he comes home. He has duty tonight, and had to miss the BBQ, but at least he won't have duty on his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comment love! Thanks for stopping by!