Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The day I finally get to speak my mind.

Well, I have had many beefs with GMH/Balfour Beatty since we moved into housing, the biggest annoyance of mine was when I heard BB was paying people to live in the community with the same houses that I lived in. I am excited, because I have now found the correct forum to voice my opinion where it will be heard. I wish this type of forum was held regularly, because perhaps BB might have an incentive to treat their customers better.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am impressed. I decided to figure out how to start to understand what is actually going on in my daughter's life and here is an open window.

    I enjoyed reading back through your blog and am enjoying your style of writing. I think you might consider writing as a more serious endeavor because of the way you help your reader to visualize some of the things you are trying to convey.

    Anyway, I hope to be able to see a lot more from your "pen" here in your blog.

    And BTW, does appear that March is coming in like a Lion there in Connecticut like it is in Oregon? The weather here has been a real roller coaster this winter.

    Looking forward to reading more soon...

    Dad

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comment love! Thanks for stopping by!