Monday, February 23, 2009

Lots of appointments

Today was the dentist appointment that I have been dreading for the last five months. It really wasn't that bad, but I hate thinking about my teeth falling out. Honestly, I don't have horrible teeth. I think they are okay. The dentist says I have a cavity and it needs to be fixed, so I guess I will have it fixed. Its my first one ever, so I am a bit nervous. Actually, I am alot nervous.This time I actually scheduled the appointment. Kudos to me.

The Mack-noodle went to the vet today also. He has been limping these past couple of days, and I was a bit worried. The vet says it is probably just a strained muscle, and to let him rest (aka no dog park). She gave us some pain meds and hopefully in a week or so it should heal itself. I admit it, I am a nervous doggy mommy, and I don't know what I would do without my mack-noodle. It is so wonderful to have him sit there at my feet, those nights when Drew is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comment love! Thanks for stopping by!