Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Surviving!

Well, Drew is blowing bubbles again, and I am surviving, thanks to wonderful friends. It is hard, but its also part of the game we decided to play. It is easier to understand why there are so many failed marriages in the military community. When you take normal issues and add the "m" factor, it makes life hard. I am so thankful that we put in the extra effort to show appreciation for each other, and have learned how to work together.

I am slowly finding my routine. I am looking forward to a fun summer with lots of things planned. Hopefully, I can remember that while I am trying to make the time pass quickly, each moment is truly a gift. It is easy to try to get through the day. But, I know someday I will look back wonder where those moments went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comment love! Thanks for stopping by!