Saturday, June 20, 2009

Birthday Girl

I had a fantastic early birthday surprise party this weekend. The amazing women from the boat planned an amazing evening out at Cafe NV. I was so surprised, but Kristen walked me out to the patio, and there everyone was. I have to say, it was very well timed, as I had been having a miserable week, and that evening made me feel so special!
They gave me a beautiful San Juan pendant which will be treasured forever, and great reminder (once we decide we are done with the navy) of all the great memories the group had. I suppose that aside from all the crap you have to deal with, the are just a different class of people here.
The birthday this year will actually be spent in Florida, and I am super excited to be traveling soon. With a fourth of July stop in PA, Florida you are only a a few weeks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comment love! Thanks for stopping by!