Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Presents from Ebay

I have been buying lots of beautiful things on ebay lately. You see the way it works, is when you find something that you want to buy, when you purchase from a particular seller, you can buy other things and save the cost of additional shipping. Regardless of what you purchase, any fabric purchase is going to cost at least $5 in shipping. Most sellers don't charge more than actual postage.
This particular "lot" got started when I bought the neptune neptune fat quarters (1/4 yd piece) shown above, and there were some other great fabric bundles that were available. I have a great assortment of the neptune fabrics, I fell in love with them when I saw them. The bright colors are so warm and friendly.




I also received this great kit from shop I discovered online. You can check out some of the great giveaways at Green Fairy Quilts. Kits are nice because it comes with all the pieces you need and great directions. My only concern is if I mess up, I won't have any extra fabric. I am excited to work on this kit, because it looks easy, and wanted to give some new techniques a try. I think despite my neptune purchases, I am going to start cutting this one first!
I also bought this "Honey bun" it is a set of 40 1.1/5" strips. I haven't figured out what I am going to do with it yet, but it was a great deal, and the colors are beautiful. I still have a couple more presents coming in the mail. Hopefully they will arrive soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comment love! Thanks for stopping by!