Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend of Fun!

So, yesterday was the real cirucs day (as opposed to the circus inspection from Wednesday). We had a fantastic time. I highly recommend it. It  is a fantastic show for children and adult alike. It is amazing to go with kids and watch their reactions! Kate was so funny, after each act she asked when the Tigers were coming out.


Today was a demonstration with Tyler Florence. Kristen and I only decided to go on Friday, we were discussing Tyler and his wonderful recipes and in the "What to do this Weekend" newsletter from MWR it mentioned that Tyler Florence owuld be at Foxwoods. We bought the cheap ($25) tickets, and selected our rafter seats, but we knew it was going to be fun!

We showed up today and were standing in the Will Call line, and and a very nice woman came up to us and asked us if we have tickets. We said yes, and I don't quiet remember how the conversation continued, but she had VIP TICKETS that she wanted to give us! We said thanks, and continued through the line to get the tickets we had purchased. I was a bit skeptical. We took the VIP tickets to the door, and they showed us to our wonderful VIP seats, close enough to smell the food. It was amazing.

Tyler Florence has a great stage presence. He was so funny, and was making fun of his audience at various points in the show. I have a whole new perspective now, when watching his show on the food network!

Tonight is Ladies' night at Carraba's with some of the other fantastic San Juan women. After the demonstration earlier, I am famished, and I cannot wait for dinner!



2 comments:

  1. Oooo, sounds like so much fun! I love Tyler Florence! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he is gorgeous in real life! Alas, he is married...oh wait, so am I.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comment love! Thanks for stopping by!