Thursday, October 29, 2009

Year of Schnibbles October




So here is Schnibbles for October. It is the Cindy Lou Who pattern. I learned an important lesson about busy prints. When you cut busy prints into smaller squares you sometimes lose the larger color. But I love it! I loved the dark green print. I have extra of this, I cannot wait to use it for another project!

I am crossing my fingers that I can win something this month!

The "parade" won't start until November 1st, but this is where you can find the rest of them!

http://pinkpincushion.blogspot.com/

http://aquiltinglife.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Hi Alicia,
    I too learned a lesson with this pattern.. I tried to start out of order.. I did some unsewing..LOL

    Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my ooo's and awwww's! Love it! *and, your anniversary does to count! including your first date anniversary too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work! I like going to the state fairs in Oregon and Washington to see the quilts on display there.

    You're doing some neat stuff.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this! That green for the border is just so pretty. I love green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've learned that same lesson ~ for better and for worse. :)

    But your quilt is definitely a "better" ~ it's wonderful and I agree, that green border fabric is gorgeous!

    As for winning something ~ I think you won a huge prize with your very handsome husband! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comment love! Thanks for stopping by!