Friday, December 18, 2009

New Sewing Machine Accessory!

I am very excited, the husband is building me a special box for my sewing machine, for the purpose of transportation. The granny machine is a very delicate appliance, and unfortunately she only stands up strait when she sits in her special table due to the pins that stick out the bottom. (These are meant to secure her to her special sewing table.) Our upcoming move put the frightening thought in my mind of how the movers might treat her. I decided long ago that the granny machine would be part of our DITY pack up, but I wasn't so sure how to store her, and properly protect this 58 year old treasure. The husband is going to make a special box so that she sit flat even with the pins attached. This will definately make packing the car easier if we don't have to worry about packing around her delicate knobs and levers! Pictures soon to come!

1 comment:

  1. What a good boy you have!! I like how you refer to your sewing machine as "her" and "she". He he!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comment love! Thanks for stopping by!