Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Skype!

It is so hard constantly waiting, but the boat pulled into the lovely city of Chania, Greece. This is Drew's third time to that port. It is nice to be able to talk to him. I was lucky, and Drew gave me my birthday present before they left. It was a new computer, perfect for talking on Skype. It has lots of wonderful featurs, and we got to explore many of them last night while talking on a video call.

Its nice to be able to talk, but it is even more special to be able to see each other. He tells me that at 7pm Groton time, (2am Chania time) there were multiple people sitting outside the rec building to use the wireless internet transmitted from the building. The building was closed, but many people were all talking to their families.

I am looking forward to another skype chat this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comment love! Thanks for stopping by!