Saturday, November 14, 2009

Holiday Craft Fairs

I love visiting holiday craft fairs! Today I went to one in Hartford with one of the other San Juan Ladies. We found some wonderful treasures, and I have found some wonderful gifts for various occasions. When it comes to gifts, I love to find unique items that cannot be found in big box stores. (I hope my recipients feel the same. ) Regardless of weather I am shopping with a specific purpose in mind, its always fun to go and see the unique items that crafters and foodies can come up with.

Wheel thrown pottery is one of my favorite items. I always love the different types of pottery, and am almost always too week to keep from purchasing something. The good thing is, that pottery is usually only found at the big expo-center-esque type fairs.






Update 11/18 Pictures of a couple of my finds....




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comment love! Thanks for stopping by!